duminică, 31 ianuarie 2010

Long lost songs

As exams are cutting my time short these days, I'm just gonna post some of the songs that I used to listen to as a child, when deprived of the miracle of the internet, computers and even cassette player. Enjoy!



The link to the official video, as I couldn't embed it: Enigma-Return to innocence.
Lovely, delightful video! I'm so getting an unicorn for a pet...one of these days;just you wait.. Henry Higgins, just you wait! (a milka choco to the one who knows the reference without googling it):P

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain. I so miss Eliza :)

Big hug & see you after the exams!

PurpleCrayon spunea...

>:D<. With a Milka hand in hand :D

Tomcat83 spunea...

Well, I've no idea who that guy is and I'm too lazy to Google him, but at least now I know what gift I'm bringing you when I come back. Unicorns FTW! (a Milka for you if you tell me what FTW stands for).

PurpleCrayon spunea...

Hmm...It must be either 'For The Win' or Flying Teapots Wanted :))
So this means you'll be coming to B. soon?:D

PS: Henry Higgins is the professor forming Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady ;)