Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea-tray in the sky.
miercuri, 3 februarie 2010
Sunny moment
Today is a good day. And when I have a good day, I suck at writing. So here's a happy songy for all of you having a bad day and wanting to get rid of it as soon as possible. (Sorry if I sound like a radio ad, I know everyone hates those parts between the music). Enjoy the sun...aaa...moon?!
This is one song that falls under the category "running around the house naked". Fluffy should remember "Scotty Doesn't Know"... *shakes head* Anyway! You should really try that - nothing sexual about it and very liberating! Hooray for good days! I'm having one too!
This is my happy song as well. Be sure to draw the curtains when you run around the house...or not;)) I have a sudden urge to see Eurotrip for the millionth time :))
"Enquiries have been so often addressed to me, as to whether any answer to the Hatter's Riddle can be imagined, that I may as well put on record here what seems to me to be a fairly appropriate answer, viz: 'Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!' This, however, is merely an afterthought; the riddle as originally invented, had no answer at all."
6 comentarii:
poza de sus e minunata!!
Multam!
Nu e opera mea dar...finder's keeper's ;))
This is one song that falls under the category "running around the house naked". Fluffy should remember "Scotty Doesn't Know"... *shakes head* Anyway! You should really try that - nothing sexual about it and very liberating! Hooray for good days! I'm having one too!
This is my happy song as well. Be sure to draw the curtains when you run around the house...or not;))
I have a sudden urge to see Eurotrip for the millionth time :))
Oh! You should see American Summer! It's pretty good for yet another silly comedy.
Will try to. Thanks for the movie idea :D
Trimiteți un comentariu